The programs listed include OKFRW programs and featured club scholarship programs opportunities.
Candidate Funds Donation Request
Each election year, it is the pleasure of the OKFRW to provide campaign funds for a number of Republican Candidates for state offices during the general election, including the Oklahoma House of Representatives and Oklahoma Senate. The application period is not currently open.
Advertise or Sponsor an Event
Our newsletters are published three times a year. A horizontal business card or 2″ x 3.5″ horizontal ad copy is $10 per newsletter. Please send ad copy in PDF or PNG format to our Newsletter Editor. Enter “Advertise” or “Sponsor” in the email Subject line.
You will receive an emailed invoice that you may pay online or by mailing a check to :
- OKFRW, Treasurer
- 1509 N. Main #136
- Altus, OK 73521
Sorry, we cannot accept corporate checks.
Sylvia Gilmour Fund
The Sylvia Gilmour Fund was established to allow a deserving OKFRW member to attend the National Federation of Republican Women convention that takes place in odd years. Club members are nominated and selected by the Board of Directors to receive this award. The award pays the recipient’s convention registration fees. This program is funded solely by donations only. We appreciate your donations! Thank you.
The Heritage Society was initiated in 2016 as a donor program to play a role in helping the OKFRW fulfill its primary mission of bringing more women to the table. All federated club members and associates are invited to become a Heritage Society Member. Contributions provide operating capital which allows the OKFRW:
- to maintain low general membership dues rates, making membership affordable to women of all ages and economic backgrounds.
- to financially support a wide range of OKFRW education programs, special projects and events, networking events and other activities that help Republican women stay informed, develop skills and their goals at the grassroots, state and national levels.
Oklahoma First Ladies
Oklahoma’s First Ladies was formed in 1987 as a donor society to raise funds for the OKFRW. First Ladies are a select group of OKFRW women who have shown a passion for working to promote the Republican Party and OKFRW by participating in the many activities offered throughout the year. Funds raised directly support such programs as Candidate support and leadership training. Members of OKFRW local clubs or Virtual Club members may request a nomination to the First Ladies. Contact your local club president or the First Ladies Co-Chairs for more information and to request a nomination package.
The Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women welcomes and sincerely appreciates your financial support. Our resources are derived from our dues paying members – Republican women – and the generous support from like-minded individuals.
Contributions help further our mission to provide grassroots support and elect good conservatives to office, advocate for good government and support our community outreach programs. Thank you!
Some of the educational and community outreach programs are:
- Caring for America – Our Committee selects worthwhile charities to support throughout the year. Individual clubs may also do Caring for America programs.
- Literacy – Our Committee selects projects for literacy outreach. Individual clubs may also do Literacy programs.
- Other Special Events featuring conservative keynote speakers.