Welcome Republican Women
The Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women (OKFRW) is comprised of clubs all over the state of Oklahoma. Each club that becomes a member of the OKFRW automatically becomes a member of the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW). To find a club, visit our “Be A Part” tab. If there is not a club in your area or if you cannot attend meetings, you may wish to become an “At-Large” member of the OKFRW. We are currently working on a state-wide virtual club for our “At-Large” members to allow members to network and keep in touch with each other and the OKFRW.
- To Promote an informed electorate through political education and activity.
- To Promote the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation.
- To Facilitate cooperation between Republican Women and clubs.
- To Promote loyalty to the Republican Party, its candidates and its ideals.
- To Support the objectives and policies of the Republican Party and to work for the election of the Republican Party and it’s nominees.
JOIN A LOCAL CLUB!
In light of our state-wide social distancing and “Safe-at-Home” restrictions, we have made the difficult, but necessary, decision to postpone our annual spring Legislative Day at the Capitol. The health and well-being of our members is the highest importance.
We must be flexible in these uncertain times. Once restrictions are removed and it is safe for our members to meet, we will be able to look at our events and make decisions about rescheduling our events.
Thank you for your understanding.
Have a local event you would like to share? Want to add it to our calendar? Let us know about it.
Be sure to check our EVENTS page for upcoming events around the state.