The Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women (OKFRW) strive to strengthen the powerful network of conservative women. Our primary role is Republican voter education. We hold candidate forums, voter registration drives, walk door-to-door, address mailers, make phone calls and pitch-in wherever needed. The goal of each club is to help the party in electing qualified Republicans to office, communicate important news and share information that will educate the community and promote Republican values.
But we are also community volunteers – more so in non-election years. We work in our communities through different OKFRW/NFRW programs such as Literacy and Caring for America. Clubs can choose to do their own community outreach services – such as gathering donations for food banks, community clean-up and other activities.
Clubs can be found in in major cities and smaller communities throughout this great state. You can “Find a Club” using the sub-tab or the button at the bottom of the page.
Are you a stay-at-home mom, work, live in a rural area, can’t find a club near you or just feel you don’t have time to participate? We would love to have your join the Oklahoma Virtual Republican Women’s Club! This club gives a voice to registered Republican Women all over Oklahoma without having to leave home or work.
Membership Benefits: When you pay your club dues, you automatically become a member of the OKFRW and the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW).
- You will receive information from your club President about local meetings, newsletters and Official Calls to OKFRW meetings.
- You gain access to the OKFRW membership page on this website.
- You gain access the the NFRW Member page which includes a lot of useful resources and an opportunity to network with Republican Women all across the USA.
- You can meet and network with very well-informed, active Republican Women in your club and our great state.
- Opportunities to meet candidates running for office and ask questions directly at meetings.
- In addition to club meetings (or virtual meetings), members may also register and attend OKFRW and NFRW meetings.
- You can be as “active” in your club, the Oklahoma Federation and the National Federation as you want to be!
Come Join Us Today!
Each club sets their own dues levels for primary women members, associate members and other categories.
Dues are collected beginning in October for the next calendar year. Most clubs hold a Membership drive event around October.
Look for event information under the “Programs” tab if you are not currently a member. Members can also find information in the membership pages.